NUNEATON WILL GO FORWARD WITH LABOUR
Labour has an ambitious plan to drive change and regeneration in Nuneaton, despite cuts imposed on local government by Tory run Westminster. Labour has the working families of our Borough at the centre of its long term plan to transform Nuneaton.
Labour’s plan builds on the real action taken so far. We will:
- Drive forward the regeneration of Nuneaton town centre through the Transforming Nuneaton project – our multi-million pound plan will boost trade, support local business and create more jobs.
- Drive forward plans to upgrade our sport and leisure facilities – a new, bigger Pingles Leisure Centre, an upgraded band stand and outdoor entertainment area in Riversley Park, and a new community sporting hub at Top Farm School.
- Continue to provide support for local businesses and communities as we emerge from the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Continue to clamp down on fly-tipping in our Borough – new smart cameras to tackle fly-tipping hotspots, and a bigger response team to clear waste more quickly.
- Deliver more accommodation for local people – 200 more council homes over the next four years, and ending the scandal of homelessness with new hostels like the one in the old Council House building.
Nuneaton will go forward with Labour. Don’t risk a Conservative Council that will slash services and take local powers away from Nuneaton.